1. Place the battery onto the charger properly;
2. Connect the AC cable or car charger (depending on needs) into the charger;
3. Plug in, and the red LED will turn on as a sign that the battery is charging;
4. Red LED will turn green after the battery is fully charged.
- Use rechargeable battery pack with corresponding model;
- Charger should be unplugged from the power socket if it is not used for an
extended period of time
- It is normal if the product gets slightly hot while charging;
- Don't expose the product to rain or humidity to prevent electric shock;
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.