- Compability :
- Canon Software Tethering : EOS Utility, Capture One Pro, Adobe Lightroom cc
- CANON EOS R
- Fujifilm Software Tethering : Capture One Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Fujifilm X Acquire
- Fujifilm X-T3
- Fujifilm GFX 50R
- Hasselblad Software Tethering : Phocus
- Hasselblad H6D
- Hasselblad X1D
- Nikon Software Tethering : Smart Shooter 4
- Nikon Z6
- Nikon Z7
- Olympus Software Tethering : Olympus Capture
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II
- Panasonic :
- Panasonic Lumix GH5
- Phase One Software Tethering : Capture One Pro
- Phase One XF IQ4
- Sony Software Tethering : Capture One Pro, Sony Imaging Edge
- Sony A7 III
- Sony A7R III
*some camera may not support tethering
The TetherPro USB to USB-C cable is the photographer’s choice for tethering a USB-C camera to a computer with the traditional USB A ports. It allows for a straight connection with no adapters or dongles. On the camera side, USB-C is also fully reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up.
TetherPro USB cables are constructed to the highest USB specifications and incorporate all of the latest technology ensuring consistent and reliable conductivity, and the fastest and most reliable transfers.
As technology innovation marches forward, computers, cameras, and storage devices are converging and require significantly more bandwidth to maintain the interactive experience users have come to expect.
Note: Cable data transfer only. Not intended for charging.