This Cokin TH0.75 P-Series adapter ring will allow you to connect the Cokin P-Series holder to a lens with a 67mm thread.
1. Screw the adapter ring onto your lens. Make sure your adapter ring corresponds to your lens diameter which appears either on the front of the lens or in its instruction manual.
2. Push the filter-holder (sold separately) on the adapter ring until it snaps in place.
3. Slide the filter (up to 3, sold separately) into one of the filter-holder slots.
Suitable for :
- SLR & Bridge-type Cameras
- SLR with wide-angle lens
- Medium Format Cameras
- Camcorder & Video Cameras
- HDV Cameras