1. The max flight speed is subject to dynamic local restrictions. Please abide by local laws and regulations when flying.
2. Tested when hovering in an environment without wind or interference.
3. DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode and S Mode.
4. The 5.8 GHz frequency band is currently banned in certain countries or regions. For details, please refer to local laws and regulations.
5. Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. The video transmission latency data varies with different models.
6. Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. The video transmission bitrate varies with operating environments.
7. FCC compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Data is tested under different standards in an outdoor open environment without interference. Only to serve as a reference for the max one-way communication distance without considering RTH. Please pay attention to the RTH prompts during actual flight. Max one-way communication distance of DJI Avata in countries/regions of different standards:
FCC: United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions.
SRRC: Mainland China.
CE: UK, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions.
8. The 5.1 GHz frequency band is currently banned in China and Thailand. For details, please refer to local laws and regulations.