- Except for replicating all functions of a camera's shutter release button, it still has the function of Self-Timer, Interval Timer, Long-Exposure Timer and Exposure Count.
- Good for time-lapse photography such as flowers blooming and astrophotography.
- LCD panel can be illuminated
1. Delay / Self Timer (DELAY)
Just like the self timer on your camera. The timer remote switch allows you to set any delay (in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
2. Interval Timer (INTVL)
The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well. If you set it to 10 minutes, for example, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached.
3. BULB/Long Exposure (LONG)
It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours long.
4. Exposure Count (N)
This setting allows you to set the times of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399 times. For example, if you set it to 30 times, then the exposure will be only taken 30 times.