A compact-style large-diameter standard lens that you will want to use regularly. The open aperture value is F1.5, which is a large aperture, yet it is easy to handle due to its tight size. By adopting a double-sided aspherical lens, it demonstrates excellent optical performance even when the aperture is wide open. Six variations are available depending on the combination of exterior design and coating.
The legendary large-diameter lens NOKTON
NOKTON is the title given to large-diameter lenses of F1.5 or less among Voigtlander lenses. The first Nokton was developed in 1950. At that time, it was regarded as a lens that could shoot even under low light conditions. In today’s world where the sensitivity of image sensors has increased, it is attracting attention that the large blur caused by opening the aperture can be used as a photographic expression.
- Classical exterior The exterior uses a classical design. All parts are made of metal and have excellent texture and operability, providing the joy of owning a lens.
- By adopting a compact and high – performance aspherical lens, it demonstrates excellent optical performance even when the aperture is wide open. The total length of the product is 36.9 mm (from the mount surface), and there is little eclipse of the shooting frame when using the rangefinder, and handling is also good.
- Two types of lens coatings to choose from Multi-coating (MC) aims for infinitely neutral color reproduction, and single coating (SC) reproduces classical color tones. It is a lineup that you can choose your favorite lens coating.
- In addition to the silver and black finishes of the practical model that uses three types of exterior aluminum materials to choose from , we also offer specifications that satisfy the sense of ownership by applying nickel plating and black paint to the brass material.
- Manual focus that enables reliable focus operation By adopting an all-metal helicoid unit that has been processed and adjusted with high precision and high-quality grease that produces an appropriate torque, focusing with a smooth operation feeling is realized. Allows for delicate focus adjustment.
- Bayonet type VM mount A VM mount is used for the lens mount. In addition to the Bessa series (excluding Bessa L and R), it can be used with cameras that use the M mount.
- Equipped with a rangefinder interlocking system The high-precision rangefinder interlocking mechanism enables severe focusing near the maximum aperture.
- Full-size image circle We have secured a generous image circle that supports full-size 35mm format. In addition, it achieves a very compact style compared to interchangeable lenses for single-lens reflex cameras