The National Geographic NG A5250 Africa Series Small Rucksack/Shoulder Bag (Brown) is designed to carry and protect professional or amateur camera gear and accessories. There is a rear padded compartment that can hold a laptop with a screen up to 15.4". A front compartment holds pockets for accessories. The patent-pending design lets the bag be carried either as rucksack or shoulder bag by connecting the left shoulder strap differently. It is made from water repellent 100% cotton with a padded interior. It has a water-repellent 100% polyester lining. The bag is carried by 2 handles or detachable shoulder/backpack straps.
Patent-pending design lets the bag be carried either as rucksack or shoulder bag by connecting the left shoulder strap differently
· Water repellent 100% cotton coated with PU (polyurethane) exterior
· Padded interior
· Water-repellent 100% polyester coated with PU (polyurethane) interior lining
· Zipper closure
· Front compartment holds pockets for accessories
· Main rear padded compartment will hold a laptop computer with a screen up to 15.4"
· Multiple inside organizer pockets keep personal accessories neatly within the bag.
· Two outer easy-access pockets for accessories
· Two side pouches can be used to support a tripod or water bottle
Backpack Carrying options
· Top carrying handle
· Padded side carrying handle
· Detachable, adjustable backpack straps
Shoulder Bag Carrying options
· Padded top carrying handle
· Side carrying handle
· Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap